My Passions

Listen to me read poetry on LibriVox!

Friday, October 06, 2006

Two Short Poems About Love, One About Lust

Invitation
I have a birthmark
Shaped like the Black Sea
Just on the inside of my thigh
Right at the top
Just below my bush

And if you ask me just right
One part longing
Two parts begging
One part unquenchable desire
If your lips curl in just the right way


I might let you lick it

© 08/12/96 – Ms. GD





Untitled 15
Angels sing you to sleep
On a bed of nails
This pain is nothing
Compared to the loss of my love
The fly in your ointment
Your squeaky wheel
I refused you
My cruelty knows no bounds
And neither does your love


© 9/20/01 – Ms. GD

Untitled 13
Eager to taste life
I drank palm wine from your hand
Drunken passions set adrift
Sobriety rescued me too late
Your love already a blue stain
On my still lips


© 7/28/01 – Ms. GD



Bleeding heart pic found here

No comments: